Search This Blog

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Multitasking


Right now I'm "working" (or rather, trying really hard not to work while having my boss think I'm working), cleaning, drinking coffee, paying bills, and of course playing on the internet (and blogging).

This is kind of embarassing to admit, but there was an article in Women's Health (the one with Jillian Michaels on the cover) about multitasking and how it's good to really focus on one thing at a time, well, as I was reading the article I was talking to my mom on the phone.  Ooops!  Should probably try to re-read the article and take some tips from them.

It's supposed to be a cooker here today and it's amazing to me that even from inside, I'm suffering the symptoms that come with intense heat (irritability, lethargy, lack of motivation).  I'd love to venture out, but quite honestly, don't want to deal with the heat.

Thursday night is boot camp so I might have to fuel myself with some green tea later today.  We'll see how that goes.

As I tell my classes when it's hot...."Stay cool and stay hydrated."  No mid-day runs.  I actually saw a trainer post something on FB about her midday run on a hot day, not smart!

No comments: