Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

Facelift! (again)


I logged on to Blogger this morning and was excited to see that they had some new layout tools.  One of the items on my to-do list was to try and spruce up the blog.  I figured this would entail finding a friend with some html skills, but this seems to have put a bandaid on the issue for now.  I've played around with it a bunch but think it fits the bill for now.  True, it's neither fit nor talker related, but it's pretty!

Happy Monday!  Hope you all had fabulous weekends.  Mine was ok, pretty low key, but that was just what I wanted/needed.

I'm excited that I have five followers!  Woo hoo!  I've set an unofficial goal for myself to try and double that within a month.  We'll see how that goes.  Any bloggers have advice on how to boost traffic?

I taught on Saturday and finally finished my Waterfall ride (based upon an actual ride in Costa Rica).  While I may make a few minor tweaks to some of the songs, overall it got positive feedback and had us all sweating and working hard.  Maybe once it's refined I'll share it.

On the food front, yay for more fruit!  Bought cherries this morning.  Haven't tasted them yet, but just knowing they're in the fridge makes me think summer!

Ok, I need to "work" but will try to do a more focused post tomorrow.  Hasta la vista!

No comments: