Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Guess who's back!


Of course it's me.  Who else would be writing on this blog?

It's true, i'm back from vacation.  I got back on Friday late afternoon.  My flight was a bit delayed as they had us in a holding pattern because only one runway is open at JFK.  I was so anxious to just land!  So back to NY, dinner with the fam, then off to CT.

Saturday morning taught my 10am class, which I had really missed.  It was full, which was a great welcome back class.  Saturday afternoon went to see Bon Jovi at the new Meadowlands.  Amazing and SO FUN!

Sunday, first day of rest in about a month.  Pool time and resting.

Monday, taught a 60 minute class in the AM, then off to a BBQ.  I was in bed by 8:45 and completely spent!

I'm refreshed and feeling good (aside from a bit tired).  Ready to take on the world and make some positive changes!

I'll do a more detailed Costa Rica post at another time, but here are some of the fun activities I did: bike riding, hiking, white water rafting, horseback riding, zip lining, and more hiking.  Love that stuff!

Hope you all had good and safe holiday weekends.  Happy summer!  Cheers to the summer of fun! (that's what my friends and I are calling it)

No comments: