Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Yay groupon! (edited to say, ooops, Living Social!!)

Greetings!

I'm travelling for work and at a conference so the schedule fluctuates between very slow and so crazy.  I've got a few minutes before the chaos starts again.

I used to say that my dream was to open a cycling studio.  However I knew that it would be pricey to the customers so not just any town would work.  I didn't do anything with this but still think it would be pretty neat.

I was excited but a bit jealous when a few of the people I know of through Spin Odyssey went ahead and opened up a studio in a wealthy town near by.

When they opened I checked out their website for pricing.  One class was $20.  Yes, one spin class, $20.  If you told me my $20 was going to a non-profit that would be one thing, but this, not so much.  So while I thought it was cool, I wasn't game for the financial hit.

It pretty much made my day when the generic Living Social email saying "5 Fitness Classes" was in fact for this very cycling studio.  5 classes for $25!!  Wowsers.  So I bought two; one for me and one for Don Juan.  I can't wait to try it out!

Stay tuned for a full review.  One of the instructors does a Tabata class that I'm sooooo curious about.

That aside, I'm leaving for vacation in about 36 hours.  Yikes!

No comments: