Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2011

Spin Ride - Nice Kicks!

As promised, here's my latest ride.  It was created for a 45 minute class.

A few different blogs have contributed songs to this ride, so thank you to Chris, Amanda, and Cynthia!

Without further ado...

Click on the image for a larger view

What I'm not so sure about is Painkillers and Pumped up Kicks.  I wasn't sure if Painkillers just came off sounding like noise and I wasn't sure if I loved the remix version of Pumped up Kicks that I chose.

The sound system at the Saturday gym is pretty bad, so I'll give it another try and a different gym and see how that goes.  One participant told me Painkillers was fine.

Let me know your thoughts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice ride Jessica. Thanks for the shout out! Have a fantastic week. :)