Search This Blog

Monday, March 1, 2010

T - 6 Days Until 6 Hours of Spinning

I've spoken before about Spin Odyssey, a spin-a-thon to benefit breast cancer research, that I will be participating in.

Well now it's hard for me to believe that it's less than one week away!

I figured I'd plug it one last time and see if any of my readers were feeling generous.  I know times are tight but if you can spare $1, $5 or really anything, here's the link to my donation page.

http://www.active.com/donate/SO2010/Bondell

I'm really excited to be involved in such an inspiring event.  The training ride I participated in on Valentine's day was inspiring with only about 30 people, so I can't wait to feel the energy at the actual event.  I definitely plan on bringing my camera and I'll share pictures ASAP.

Let's find a cure!

No comments: