Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spin Ride!

I'm in FL visiting my grandparents right now, so I don't have all of my spinning stuff with me, but I do have my ipod and wanted to share my latest ride.

I need to work on new names for my rides.

This one is called November 10 - 3 (very descriptive, right?)
This ride is about 50 minutes including the cooldown.

I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) - Pitbull
Warm up, transition between seated and standing flats

Keep Hope Alive - The Crystal Method
Climb, this is a 6+ minute song, so a mix of seated and standing, ending heavy

Hazy Shade of Winter - the Bangles
Downhill, fast flat, keep the pace slightly uncomfortable

People Everyday - Arrested Development
Seated climb, heading back up our hill

Whatcha Say - Jason Derulo
Seated in to standing climb, keeping the hill at moderate

Enter Sandman - Metallica
Seated/standing mix climb, heavy hill

How Low - Ludacris
Short recovery in to 6 count jumps for two minutes

Hey Soul Sister - Train
Fast flat, once again making sure to feel uncomfortable, breathing should be slightly labored

One - U2 & Mary J. Blige
Climb, start seated add resistance quickly, transition to standing heavy for the second half

Pleasure Love (Cosmack Remix) - DeFunk
Downhill, quick pace with 20 second bursts

Freedom 90 - George Michael
Final climb, starting moderate and ending heavy, varying standing, seated and slow/heavy jumps

Under Pressure - Queen
Spin those legs out on the flat

No comments: