Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Nausea?

If you've followed this blog you can guess that I have a few stomach issues.

That said, one of my most frequent symptoms is nausea.  I rarely get sick, I just feel nauseous, which is not a very pleasant feeling.

Every time I complain to a (female) friend about my nausea, they assume I could be pregnant.  Not!  Can't a girl just have a bad stomach in her late 20's/early 30's without being with child? 

So I'm soliciting remedies and suggestions.  I usually go towards peppermint.  I always have peppermint gum on me and recently purchased peppermint tea.  I've also heard that ginger is soothing to the stomach but I don't think I like ginger.  Or rather, I know I don't like the pickled ginger that comes with sushi. :)

What it really comes down to is that I need to be on medication, but while I'm in between doctors i'm looking for homeopathic remedies.  Any suggestions?

No comments: