Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy October!

HAPPY OCTOBER!!

I do love October, but I'm really not OK with the whole fall thing that's happening right now.

And while this cooler weather does make me want to run more, it's yet to happen.

Last month I wrote about making a bunch of changes to my eating and working out habits.  I then followed up saying that those changes just weren't going to happen and that I'd try again in October.  Well, it's October now and I'm ready.



Full disclosure here:  I'm fit and i'm healthy but I could probably stand to lose a few pounds.  I'm not unhappy as my happiness isn't driven by that sort of thing, but I just want to feel like I'm at my best and I think by making a few modifications that can happen.

My goals (yet again)
  1. Re-vamp my eating habits (more on that in another post)
  2. Work out regularly
  3. Cross train
  4. Run more
That's it.  Seems doable to me, espeically because I've succeeded at all of these in the past.  I think that this year life just got in the way.  So many things happened that other things had to fall by the wayside.  Yes, it was always temporary, but now I want to make those things non-negotiable.

I'm ready.  So here we go again.  I will keep you posted and share any things I learn plus I'll continue to share my spin rides as I'm also really hoping to find some more time to make more rides.

No comments: