Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Running slogans?

My sister is once again running the NYC marathon this year.

Last year she ran with a friend and their slogan was "Real Athletes Run Like Girls".

This year she's in need of a new slogan.  I hit the Internet and came up with the following...

Run, Eat, Sleep, Repeat.
Sweat + Sacrifice = Success
If you can read this...we're just warming up.
No one ever drowned in sweat.
We've got more legs than a bucket of chicken.
(front) Seen by spectators (back) Seen by the competition
We have the best set of legs in town.
My mom told me never to chase boys, so now I leave them in my dust!
We're not pretty fast, we're pretty and we're fast
Got toenails?
Our workouts are longer then our shorts

I'm not sure she's in love with any of them but figured I'd put a call out for any clever ones that I may have missed.

No comments: