Search This Blog

Monday, October 10, 2011

What not to eat at work

Good morning!


Source
Breakfast today consisted of 3 hard boiled eggs (only at the yolk in one).  While it didn't bother me, I'm pretty sure that this is one of the top foods that you should never eat in an office you share with other people.

Normally I'm here solo, but today I'm not.  I was not letting this stop me from eating my hard boiled eggs for breakfast.  I hope they didn't mind.  I didn't put the shells in the garbage though, they're in a sealed container, so maybe that helps.

As I mentioned in previous posts, I was planning a re-vamp of my eating habits.  Well, that revamp officially started this morning.

After much thought, I decided to join Weight Watchers.  Aside from on this blog, I'm not publicizing this because I'm just doing it for me and don't want to hear what others have to say.

Technically my weight is in the healthy range.  However I feel that losing a few pounds would be ideal.  Since I workout regularly, my issue is really just food.  I love food.  I know what I should eat and shouldn't eat and while I usually stick to that, I don't always.  Lately I've been more flexible than I should be.  I chose weight watchers because I hope that it will keep me accountable.  By having to share my eats and my weight with something (I'm doing it online), I can't just expect to overindulge without consequences.

I did Weight Watchers about 9 years ago and loved it, so I'm hoping for a similar experience.

Since I don't have many readers and those of you that do read aren't at all judgemental, I'm hoping that no one criticizes me for this choice.  But since I do talk about food and share recipes here, I wanted to provide full disclosure.

Nothing will really change since I always make my baked goods predominantly so that others can eat them. :)

In other areas....

I mentioned that I bought a Living Social coupon for a local cycling studio.  My first class there is next Saturday and I'm soooooooo curious.  Seeing as each class is normally $25 I'm expecting it to be great.  I really hope I'm not disappointed.  Full review post-class.

OK, time to get to work.  Happy Monday!

No comments: