Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Friday!!!!


I could not be any happier that Friday is (finally) here!  It's been a long draining week and i'm just ready for the weekend and (attempting) to relax.

Some random stuff:
Day one of the 1/2 gallon milk challenge went well, probably drank between 6-10oz.  Day two, not so much, but that's ok.  The protein powder with the milk was DELICIOUS and i'm looking forward to it for tomorrow.  Only 10 days to finish the rest of the carton.
I leave for Costa Rica in 19 days, psyched!
My sister's bday is Sunday, can't believe she's going to be 28.

So I haven't done a "Food Friday" post in a while so I figured I'd talk about something I saw a commercial for on TV.  I wondered who in the world could eat this meal and not feel insanely guilty afterwards.

It's the new "Pancake Stackers" from IHOP.  What is it you ask?  Well, it just happens to be a cheesecake filling surrounded by two buttermilk pancakes then topped with a strawberry, blueberry or cinnamon apple compote, and topped with whipped cream.

This diet nightmare can be ordered alone or with a combo meal (eggs, hashbrowns, and choice of meat).  The IHOP site doesn't include the nutrition information for this add-on.  Imagine that!

As soon as I saw the commercial for this tasty (???) menu item I wondered who in their right mind would order this.

Now we all know that I love food and am definitely known to indulge, but even to me and my admittedly intense sweet tooth, this seems a bit overboard.

And don't even get me started on KFC's newest sandwich without the bread.  Have you seen that one?

No comments: