Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Spinning Ride (Jessica 4 AM)


This one has been in heavy rotation the past few weeks.  It has catchy music and seems to go by pretty quickly.

In general, my explanations of what I do during each song are vague.  I go in to a class with an idea of what goes with the song but then play off emotions (their's and mine) to determine exactly what I'm doing.

Viva la Vida (4:04) - Warmup
September 99 (3:41) - Fast climb, hand position 3, light/moderate resistance, fast legs
Good Girls Go Bad (3:15) - Sprints (30s at :45, 1:40, 2:40)
Meet Me Halfway (4:44) - Seated climb
Bad Romance (3:58) - Standing climb
Jump - FloRida (3:29) - Jumps
Heat of the Moment (3:52) - Fast climb
Forever (4:38) - Seated Climb
Bad Medicine (5:17) - Standing Climb
My Life Would Suck Without You (3:34) - Sprints (on chorus) two 30's, then final one minute
China Grove (3:16) - Fast climb
Aganju - Cool down

Enjoy!  Questions or comments, get in touch.

No comments: