Search This Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2010

TRX Time



I noticed that I've been doing quite a lot of food related posts and wanted to try to get back to the "fit" element of Fit Talker.

The TRX is something i've been wanting to try for months now.  Right now it's offered predominantly as a SGT (small-group training) class, but my schedule and my budget didn't want to cooperate so I haven't been able to give it a try.

If you're not familiar with the TRX it's suspension training that leverages your body weight.  From what I've heard, it's a workout like none other.

Check out this video to get an idea.



A friend of mine just bought her own and told me she'd walk me through it.  I have to say, I'm really excited!

I've been wanting to mix up my routine a bit and I think this might be just what I'm looking for. 

Do you TRX?

No comments: