Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Frustrating update

I have so much to say since it's been so long since I've posted. I'm writing from my iPad again which while great is also super annoying since I dont have a keyboard and can't upload pics or copy and paste. :( That aside... I have a couple of spin rides to post but that will require a little more time. This past weekend was the NYC marathon which my sister once again ran. She rocked it and did it in 3:29, which is about an 8 minute mike the whole time. Nuts! It was a fun weekend with beautiful weather. Food wise I'm doing well. I've been watching my diet for a bit over a month and have lost just under 5 pounds which is awesome. I feel great! Health wise some of my earlier issues have come to a head making November a tad more eventful than I would have liked. I'm have my deviated septum fixed on nov 22 which has always been the plan. However, I'm now having another surgery on nov 18. That one is for the previous issues. It is surgery but it's quick and should have a relatively easy recovery. Add this to the fact that I'm seeing trans Siberian orchestra this weekend and it translates to me not teaching my Saturday class again until December. I'm not happy about it but I have no choice. So that is an uber cliff notes version of what is going on with me. I will be back soon...promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooohhh! Love TSO! Good luck with your surgery an take care of yourself!